Spotting Scope, flask, hats and a knife.

Norrie

Hiya, The wife came home from Lidl yesterday with one of those Bresser spotting scopes, I already have one, so, I'll keep the new one, and pass the old one on, it will come with the new box and instructions etc etc...It's in fantastic nick, and would do as a present for some person.

DSC_0280_zpsvv4fnki0.jpg

DSC_0279_zpsx2v7o8t9.jpg

DSC_0278_zpsd4xv3gim.jpg

SOLD.... :)

Next ...A brand new Jack Pyke Shotgun cartridge shaped Flask, Never used, and only taken out the box for the photo.

DSC_0281_zpstwxanewl.jpg

£10 posted via signed for courier. Plus 4% if using paypal. SOLD pending the usual....:)

Next, Three very lightly worn baseball caps. One I bought in Bass Pro in Vegas , one in County Mayo when I was out on Clew Bay for a week, and the other for my tagging feats with SSACN.. :)

DSC_0283_zpsnn6oocmq.jpg

DSC_0285_zpswk2zex3j.jpg

DSC_0287_zpsd8feluf0.jpg

The "marks" on the Bass pro hat are NOT marks, just shadows from my big banana fingers while taking the picture... :)

£13 posted via signed for courier, plus 4% if using paypal.

Lastly, is a "decorative" knife, had this for years, and now clearing the shelves for more stuff...very sharp, never used and never sharpened. Blade is app 7.1/2" long.

DSC_0282_zpsxrrfudqf.jpg

Sold..pending the usual... :)

None of these items are for sale anywhere else...so.... :)

First to state they want the item on here, gets it, followed by a PM.

Cheers and thanks for looking... :)

Edited by Norrie

hi Norrie flask arrived today thanks very much, by the way there was a Rimfly and Shakespear reel as well dave

LOL, Dont remember them at all, but, when I sold all my fishing gear, and there was loads of it, I ended up with over £4k to spend on guns.......THEN there was the boat too...LOL...:)