Young dogs

bigbird

Hi guys, I have a few pups coming in the next week or so that aren't hard as nails / belligerent / self employed enough for the detection job so have been passed onto Muggins to find homes for :)

Rough details are as follows, I've not assessed them yet so if we assume they've not done anything at all training wise right now, I'll update when I have.

1 x Springador, looks like a mini lab, liver in colour. 10 months. Vaccinated up to date, not sure if docked yet. Will confirm.

2 x Springer dogs, liver and white, not kc, microchipped and vaccinated up to date. 8 and 10 months old respectively.

1 x cocker dog. 9 months. Kc Reg, docked, microchipped with all paperwork. Hunts like stink. Would suit gentle handler or young handler. Might keep this one but not sure.

Won't be stupid prices, ( as they are if they are rehomed in the next week, the first three £400 Ono each, negotiable to super homes only) home as always with me as those who know me know is priority, I just got guilt tripped into taking them on as usual lol. Just call me Battersea Bigbird lol

North Wales near Chester.

Please pm if you'd like to know more about them when they arrive.

Thanks guys.

Edited by bigbird

• 2 weeks later...

Very interested in the cocker. He's more than likely going to be a pet though really. I live on the Lancashire moors so he'll have a good home but just in case you only want to sell to someone where you know he'll be worked.