Remington 700 SA - magazine extender

saddler

Easy to fit. Took me about 10 minutes.

Replaces the normal base plate of the BDL & similar floor plate equipped model 700's.

Increases the normal capacity by 3 to 4 cartridges, depending on caliber (.223 goes from 5 to 9 for example)

A much cheaper option to a magazine conversion, (plus this doesn't require ANY modifiction to the rifle)

3 available, for only £25 each, inc P&P.

Hi Jon, Arrived a few mins ago mate..well packed up too...wish i had more than one 700......VERY happy, my job this afternoon is fitting this... :)

All fitted, and a very happy chappy here, wee bit fettling like you said, but no more than 10-15 mins to fit incl fettling. My 243 now holds 7 plus one up the spout if I want...:)

Edited by Norrie

Good news. Thought it'd arrive today given the short distance.

A rare bit of kit that does a good job, adds to the aesthetic look yet doesn't break the bank!

Just waiting for the two SPF buyers to get theirs sorted so I can post them out too.

From the instructions inside the bag, it would fit a Howa or a Wetherby too....just told my mate about it, he has a Howa...But, if they are sold, such is life...thanks again for advertising them...:0

Aha, I'm thinking the instruction sheet is just a generic one...: so dont think they will do Howa etc..:)

Edited by Norrie

• 1 month later...