StormKloth Thermal Hunting Outfit

DazzJo

What size in inch is the waist and leg of the trousers? Also the chest size of the coat from pit to pit?

Sorry mate I haven't a clue, they just say 3XL on them don't think them measure in inches on these for sizes. It's just S,M,L,XL, etc

Sorry mate I haven't a clue, they just say 3XL on them don't think them measure in inches on these for sizes. It's just S,M,L,XL, etc

If you could tell us your normal size in clothing that might help mate and how the fit is on you please

Edited by crossy 666

If you could tell us your normal size in clothing that might help mate and how the fit is on you please

:lol: I'm actually a medium-large, i had it given to me but it doesn't fit, it buries me! I'd say if I put two fleeces on underneath it'll fit me :lol:

I've got one of those jackets, you can get away with only having to wear a t-shirt under it in most conditions & still be toasty warm. I tend to not put it on until I've walked in to where ever I'm going & am all set up otherwise I'm melting, good for wild fowling or highseat stalking.