beretta extended or teaque chokes mobil

peter-peter

I have some Beretta extended chokes that fit my AL391 and silver pigeon (but not a 686 Gold E). I think they are 1/4 and 1/2 and I don't use them. I also have a full spare set of the mobil chokes.

Before you buy anything you should drop Teague chokes a line direct - I got a flush set of Teague chokes for my Blaser - 5 chokes, case and choke key for about £120(ish) delivered whereas I remember paying about £40 for each of the Beretta extended chokes and now realise that I was right royally mugged off.

Iv'e a 3/8ths Extended teague that I just used once.(I sold the gun the next day).

Send me a pm telling me how much you are willing to pay,'cos I know how much I want B)

send a pm with price please

I have some Beretta extended chokes that fit my AL391 and silver pigeon (but not a 686 Gold E). I think they are 1/4 and 1/2 and I don't use them. I also have a full spare set of the mobil chokes.

Before you buy anything you should drop Teague chokes a line direct - I got a flush set of Teague chokes for my Blaser - 5 chokes, case and choke key for about £120(ish) delivered whereas I remember paying about £40 for each of the Beretta extended chokes and now realise that I was right royally mugged off.

send a pm with price please for extended will they fit the 390. my 391 tecknys took optima but my 390 is mobil if you could atach a picture it will help

The choke is a mobil choke not an optima.

It's still in the original wrapping and I would like £20.00 this will include putting it in a jiffy bag and posting it to you as soon as you like.

If you decide it's worth £20.00 just send me a cheque.

If you don't want it send it back to me. B)