Land Rover LR3 cargo load cover and BMW 1 series Hatchbag load liner

casts_by_fly

Hi guys,

I have two car bits for sale.

The first is an LR3 retractable cargo space cover. It was from the previous tenants car that they left. If the specific model is important for you I can pull the LR model number off the tag. These are going for £100 on ebay, but I'm happy for £50 ono if someone comes to get it.

Next is a Hatch bag cargo area liner for a BMW 1 series (2011 and onwards). We bought it brand new when we got the car about 4 years ago. These are the absolute best cargo liners I have ever found. They are all custom cut to the specific car model and made from very heavy PVC 'fabric' that wipes clean with a damp cloth. This one is the full standard liner plus the rear seat flap and tailgate cover. Basically it covers the entire cargo area including the rear tailgate and headrests. It is perfect for muddy dogs, wet loads, mucky stuff, and anything else you wouldn't want to put on the carpet. While it won't hold gallons of water, I have had pints of water laying in it from a spill and it doesn't leak through to the carpet. I wouldn't be getting rid of it except the car is a company car that we have to give back.

http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/bmw-1-series-2011-onwards-5-door-hatch

£50 collected from Beverley area.

thanks,

rick

post-8663-0-10874900-1456654757_thumb.jpeg

post-8663-0-77536000-1456654768_thumb.jpeg

Edited by casts_by_fly