2 hide guns

Spewy

As touched on the safety considerations should be paramount in your thinking, if there are two in a hide or just one safe gun handling is just that end end of story.

Gun choice you will get many makes models and types mentioned, anyting will work just fine it is up to you to pick what you want in the end.

My preference for hide hooting is a semi auto pump or some other inline action type of gun, i do obviously use other types of gun but i favour the semis etc, because they can be loaded into the magazine with the barrel pointing upwards no hide net tangles or the paranoia of avoiding barrel muzle blockages when loading, that can be a concern in some hide sittuations, the semis or pumps just szeem so much easier to me and the fact on many semi autos they are technicaly unloaded, untill you release the bolt latch or opperate the bold handle or pump to chamber the first round.

Any gun is safe we know that, but i personaly feel safer with senis in hide sittuations, and this is why i use them most.

One gun each but taking it in turns to shoot is the way to go , especially as you are both going to be new to it.

It would be all too easy for excitement to take over and then a accident could happen.

I will happily shoot two in a hide with experienced guns but not with a new shooter.

Totally agree or sometimes we toss up for who takes the first shot and they continue to shoot first until they miss the first shot, it tends to make you concentrate more. To use this method though you need to be about the same ability or one will miss out .

Yes longer cartridges so more and bigger shot but you probably won't need 3.5 inch it tends to only be used for seriously big goose (and elephant?) loads.

Personally I think 3 inch cartridges are more than enough and I rarely use those.

You certainly won't need it for pigeon or game use.