VOSTOCKS!! Can anyone help me find out more!

Benny

You may have seen that i have put my Vostock 12G Game up for sale. Really dont know of is worth. Or anything about it come to that! :lol

Does anyone have info about these guns? (cant find any anywhere!)

Thanks very much, Benny :good:

post-4268-1178528680.jpg

very rare and very expensive ive heard. made in russia in the 70s i believe try and take it to different dealers to be valued dont let them take the **** out of you get a few opinions and dont take the first offer.i know a man who has a trap model. he bought it in scotland it cost him a few grand so be careful. good luck

baikal and vostock were made in the same factory for a time, hense why baikal are listed as having quite good success in skeet, this was actually using vostock guns as i understand it.

On another note i have a vostock and it is on my ticket as a baikal, as many were imported into this country as.

quite unusual guns, and very well made, much better than a baikal.

im pretty sure yours is not one of the more valuable line of vostocks im affraid mate, if you look down the side of the action as the gun is open it should give the model MU something typically, the MU8 and possibly 6 (although cant recall for certain)

im pretty sure yours is not one of the more valuable line of vostocks im affraid mate, if you look down the side of the action as the gun is open it should give the model MU something typically, the MU8 and possibly 6 (although cant recall for certain)

Dunganick, When i open the gun and look, on the left hand side it has...

TO3-34

KN115

12x70

6YM

And on the right...

BAC 40V

HAC N/40K

700 AT

Does that mean anything to you!?

Cheers, Ben :good:

i believe t03 is the model number, but not certain

it took me years to identify my gun as being what it is, so you may have a little while to wait yet :unsure:

i would hang onto it, it is an interesting gun and shouldnt loose too much value.

I would love to buy it and restore it, but i cant see there being any proffit in me doing it :good: