Boyds stock. Will one fit a 17hmr CZ452 varmint

pat g

After some info from perhaps someone who has fitted a Boyds stock to their CZ 452 17 HMR. I would like to replace the factory stock on my rifle, Ideally i would have prefered a thumbhole version, however they come in at $129 and Boyds can't export anything over $100. :/ I emailed Boyds and they were quick to reply. Options include a stock that comes without any inletting which i don't want, go through one of their international dealers, which is rimfire magic or go for one of their sales stocks. They don't have a thumbhole stock in the sale but they do have the sporter version at $89. Fits the bill and can be exported no problem. Now heres the thing. Boyds don't list the CZ452 in hmr they only list a 452 in 22wmr so this is the big question, is the action absolutely identical on a 22wmr as it is on a 17hmr. Personally i think it will be as its the same case i.e necked down to accept the 17 bullet. Any help and definate answers will be greatly appreciated. I do intend speaking to Rimfire magic on Thursday when they open. :good:

ATB,

Pat

Don't know if this is of any help But my CZ 452 .17 hmr was fitted with a Boyd's Thumbhole stock when I bought it New.

Never noticed until I stored it in the Gun Cabinet on the bottom of recoil pad printed in Bold " BOYD " made me smile as my first name is Boyd.

Long winded But yes a Boyd's stock will fit your Rifle