Syndicate shooting norfolk

We have two guns missing for this seasons pheasant shooting you also get all the pigeon shooting vermin and deer storking nice family shoot 6 miles from Swaffham on the fakenham rd. POA I'm best of giving you the gamekeepers number as he will know what's what. Very enjoyable days out too be had 👍🏻👍🏻😀😀

Just massage me and I will give you his number thanks

Craig

We have two guns missing for this seasons pheasant shooting you also get all the pigeon shooting vermin and deer storking nice family shoot 6 miles from Swaffham on the fakenham rd. POA I'm best of giving you the gamekeepers number as he will know what's what. Very enjoyable days out too be had

Just massage me and I will give you his number thanks

Edited by TaxiDriver

I am one of the syndicate guns on this shoot having joined last year. It really is nice and friendly and everybody mucks in. Should have to potential to be a really good year if all of the hard work pays off! If anybody wishes to PM me with specific questions I will be happy to answer.

From what I have seen none of the guns have webbed fingers. Not sure about the beaters though :)

Andrew

Edited by AVB

We had a meeting tonight they are now happy to sell days now,shooting starts on the 29 October then 2 weeks after. This is for the peg so you can go 1/2 on the days giving you 3/4 drives each,pm me I will give you more info. Thanks no web fingers