Opportunity for rabbit shooting in Dorset

Hello chaps. We're looking for a small team of trustworthy people exclusively to help reduce a population of rabbits causing great nuisance to a particular area of the estate, which will involve regular shooting trips (two or three times per week) at early and late hours for a limited period of perhaps the next three or four months or so. The land is in central south Dorset, and covers an area of approximately sixty acres. Due to the particular usage of the land, we will need a few sensible people who are willing to respect some basic rules (like communicating their comings and goings, etc.). The shooting is to be by sound-moderated rifle only.

If you think you might be able to help, please send me a PM. I apologise now if I don't reply to all your messages as I am shockingly disorganised and time poor (the last time I came on here looking for similar help I was quickly overwhelmed with offers, so I'm sorry if you sent a message that I didn't reply to, but please let me know if this new venture might interest you instead).

Many thanks.

M.

Hello chaps. We're looking for a small team of trustworthy people exclusively to help reduce a population of rabbits causing great nuisance to a particular area of the estate, which will involve regular shooting trips (two or three times per week) at early and late hours for a limited period of perhaps the next three or four months or so. The land is in central south Dorset, and covers an area of approximately sixty acres. Due to the particular usage of the land, we will need a few sensible people who are willing to respect some basic rules (like communicating their comings and goings, etc.). The shooting is to be by sound-moderated rifle only.

If you think you might be able to help, please send me a PM. I apologise now if I don't reply to all your messages as I am shockingly disorganised and time poor (the last time I came on here looking for similar help I was quickly overwhelmed with offers, so I'm sorry if you sent a message that I didn't reply to, but please let me know if this new venture might interest you instead).

Many thanks.

M.

I'm sure you will be overwhelmed with offers again this time.

Hi

myself and my good friend would be interested in helping you out.

we both have weihrauch hw-100.

we a re both trustworthy and respect any land where we shoot.

I am a University lecturer and an advanced nurse practitioner and my friend is a fully quliaifeid gasenginnner/plumber.

I look forward to hearing form you

Matt Hartwell

Edited by mattyuk28122

• 3 weeks later...