Looking to buy an iPad

Joshua1993

Hi everyone,

My little sisters birthday is upcoming and I'm looking to buy her an iPad, preferably one of the older models due to price.

If you have anything please can you drop me a private message with some information and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks

iPad Air 2 will be a good choice. eBay offer refurbished (As good as new) models. I use them for work and they're nice and powerful with the new multitasking available to them too.

What's your budget and I'll see what I can dig out for you.

Argos refurbished with 12 month warranty - £289

Hi Billy,

Thanks for your advice but I'm actually looking for an older model due to my budget.

Looking for something around £100, so around the 2nd/3rd generation or an iPad Mini 1st generation.

My sister will only be 7 so it's not worth spending too much but I think she'll like one because my iPad Air always seems to disappear :lol:

Regards,

Joshua

Edited by Joshua1993

iPad 1 - Wifi only but not able to update. Ideal for searching the internet or music etc.

Works with no marks etc - £50

Thanks

Thanks for the offer CaptC, I'm really looking for a 2nd Generation minimum due to a few reasons but I appreciate the offer.

Regards,

Joshua

Edited by Joshua1993

Not an Ipad but have a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1, in near mint condition, has stylus, Genuine leather roocase, Expert Shield installed since new, in case since new.

Boxed with Charger etc.

Was going to list on EBay, but if you are interested can send details.

Not an Ipad but have a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1, in near mint condition, has stylus, Genuine leather roocase, Expert Shield installed since new, in case since new.

Boxed with Charger etc.

Was going to list on EBay, but if you are interested can send details.

Thanks but I am only looking for an iPad.

Thanks again but sadly they are way overpriced and I've heard nothing but bad reviews from that company. I know I can find many on eBay I just thought I'd ask here first to see as I would rather buy from someone here, I've had much better experiences here.