KAHLES C 3-12x56 L

steve_b_wales

For Sale:

The above scope for sale. Superb optics from the world's oldest scope manufacturer. The reticule is 4A. There are no marks etc on this scope and it's in near mint condition. Used exclusively on my .243 but now redundant owing to using the rifle as a dedicated NV one. It has an unrestricted 25 year warranty, on this particular scope, so there's 16 years left. Kahles Austria assured me that the warranty is transferable.

Sell for £750 inc insured pp.

Here's the write up on this scope.

Kahles Helia C 3-12x56 L Details

Kahles Helia C 3-13x56 L is especially design for hunting from a high outlook, because it performs really well at long distance shooting as well as under the low light conditions like dusk. The light transmission rate at the dusk conditions is one of the best in this class and many rivals are trying to achieve it. Kahles Helia C has been a famous name for generations and nothing indicates this trend to change. The Helia C name was given to the world’s first waterproof riflescope and the same name was given to the first riflescope with multi coated lenses. The Kahles Helia C riflescopes have remained to this day a reference point for all competitors. Whether we talk about light transmission or image sharpness and quality, Kahles Helia C riflescopes are still class leading products. The quality of Kahles Helia C riflescopes is still confirming itself and the field of view properties are class leading. The reticle is placed in the first focal plane in order to use the riflescope in darkness and moonlight. Kahles Helia C riflescopes are all nitrogen filled and can therefore be used even in extremely low temperatures with no worries of dew accumulation on the inside. Like throughout its history, Kahles being one of the oldest riflescopes manufacturers in the world, the riflescopes Kahles Helia C are to this day a synonym for robust design, endurance and quality. The warranty period of 30 years without restrictions just proves this fact.

Kahles Helia C 3-12x56 L Specifications Manufacturer Kahles SKU 01040504 Riflescopes series Kahles Helia C Variable magnification Yes Minimal magnification 3x Maximal magnification 12x Lens diameter 56 mm Min. exit pupil diameter 4.7 mm Max. exit pupil diameter 10.0 mm Min. eye relief 90 mm Max. eye relief (mm) 90 mm Minimal field of view 3.6 m/100m Maximum field of view 12.5 m/100m Twilight Factor 9.5 - 25.9 Light transmission Reticle position 1. focal plane - FFP Reticle illumination No Adjustment per click 1cm/100m - 0.1mrad Elevation 1.3 m/100m Windage No Turret Type Capped Elevation Per Turn Nr. Turret Turns MT - Multi Turn Turret rotation direction No Day time usable illumination No Auto-TurnOff No Parallax setting 100m Parallax adjustment No Parallax adj. range Diopter range +2 / -3.5 dpt Fast focus eyepiece Yes Lens coating Fully Multicoated Waterproof Yes Fogproof Yes Shockproof Yes Build in rangefinder No Temperature range Filled with Nitrogen Length 356 mm Tube diameter 30 mm Objective diameter 62 mm Eyepiece diameter 43 mm Mount length 164 mm Mount rail No Weight 550 g

I've got one of these on my 7mm-08 with the same reticule brilliant scope for the money easily as good as the other top names.

Top bloke selling it as well.

Steve.

Cheers Steve. You too, are a great guy to deal with.

Brilliant scopes

I have a pair of their bino's and a 35 year old scope on my .22 which is still as clear as new

Thanks for the recommendation

I have this scope on my 6.5x55 and it's great in low light !

Thanks for the recommendation