Franchi AL48

timnick

Brilliant pigeon gun mine still has full mag (FAC) For that price well worth having in the cupboard sorry cab, fitted with a twist C-Lect choke then it cannot be beaten in a hide situation. :)

Interesting the comment about the recoil as I havnt noticed it , mine seems to use up the gasses in reloading the next round. So I wouldnt be put off by that at all.

:blush: D2D

Brilliant pigeon gun mine still has full mag (FAC) For that price well worth having in the cupboard sorry cab, fitted with a twist C-Lect choke then it cannot be beaten in a hide situation. :)

Interesting the comment about the recoil as I havnt noticed it , mine seems to use up the gasses in reloading the next round. So I wouldnt be put off by that at all.

:blush: D2D

mine too, very light recoil, even with 36g /6-7's...

if i was closer i'd have it as a spare !!! :)

Interesting comments about the recoil, i wonder if they made two variants, inertia and gas fed systems as this is definatley an inertia fed system.

unless i have been spoiled with gas fed semi autos so have never had to put up with the recoil??

But as we all know some guns you just dont get on with and this is one of them, i love the way it looks and how practical it is but the recoil is a big thing for me especially as i only mainly do trap shooting!!!