im a dad :)

flash

cheers Alex :angry: -- its going be hard work looking after this lot , i,m planning on keeping the mum and 2 jills , i,m hoping they will all live together.

the others will have to , got a few homes lined up , people are wanting jills , but not sexed any of them yet .

there 3 weeks old today eyes still closed , i,ve been told not to handle them for another week , the jill still seems very nippy ( she was brill when first got her ) hope she,ll calm down .

not sure when i should handle them

or

when i should move them into there new quarters ( the converted shed )

any advice .

cheers

the stinker babs are now 2 weeks old, going home tonight from college and will check up on them. and post pictures of them, hopefuly there colour is coming through by now. also is this a suitable age for me to start handling them.

cheers

flash

just been out to check, and we uncovered the nest as mum seemed relaxed. final count is 10, which is a bit more then i thought where were. :good: but there all looking healthy and there colour is coming out. there will be updates as they progress.

cheers

flash

just been out to check, and we uncovered the nest as mum seemed relaxed. final count is 10, which is a bit more then i thought where were. :good: but there all looking healthy and there colour is coming out. there will be updates as they progress.

cheers

flash

10, that is a good number, could have been lots more.

Can you tell any difference between the colours yet or are they all still whiteish?

/Heds

at least one of the kits has oppened its eyes, as of today. and there starting to show there colours, quite silvery, and one is an albion definately.

more updates on thursday night, when im back from college for the evening.

cheers

flash

• 2 weeks later...