Found a good load :D

After some playing around I have managed to find a good load in my 223. Ive heard people using cfe223 haven't had great results until pushing to the max load however mine was quite opposite. 26.1g cfe223 with a 55g vmax sat on top in a hornady case and cci primers. Col is 2.255 iirc. A 5 shot group at 100 I got .4inch, a 5p coin covered it easily just a big hole. Last night I took it to 210 yards and got 3 shots in a ragged hole making sure I took my rear bag to give me that extra support. 2.7 inch drop from 100 to 210 so I'm happy with that :D

sounds a good load,how stable is it iether side? say you went up .2 grn etc.or how big is the node to put it another way.

.2grains either way doesn't seem to affect it too bad, especially to 26.3 as I've tried. It may have changed since I made the col a bit longer but it may be even better. It's accurate enough for me providing I do my bit so I'm leaving it as it is for now :lol: