Lamping

sean c

hi all

ive just got back in from a planned night of lamping rabbits with my aa s410 xtra fac which ive had since the begining of january and not yet used (except zeroing). I collected all of my gear together,charged up the battery,filled up the air reservoir and filled up the pellet pouch. I arrived at my permission (about 12miles from my house) set up all my gear, loaded the magazine and found a place to leave my bag etc .Only to find out the lamp doesn't work at all.

:blush::blush::blush:

Lesson for the future:- ALLWAYS DOUBLE CHECK MY EQUIPMENT.

hi all

ive just got back in from a planned night of lamping rabbits with my aa s410 xtra fac which ive had since the begining of january and not yet used (except zeroing). I collected all of my gear together,charged up the battery,filled up the air reservoir and filled up the pellet pouch. I arrived at my permission (about 12miles from my house) set up all my gear, loaded the magazine and found a place to leave my bag etc .Only to find out the lamp doesn't work at all.

:blush::blush::blush:

Ive done similar.. Took the lamp out it ran for ten minutes then blew a fuse.. :blush: ive also got to my shoot before and had a rifle and ammo but no mags :blush::blush:

I once had one of those moments, the pellets kept going straight through my mag and dropping out the other side, after 5 minutes of swearing I stopped using my mates .20 and took the pellets from my own tin :angry:

Haven't left anything important at home yet but a couple of times I've had to run back indoors and pick the pellet tin up from the side.

hi all

:angry::lol::P

Ive done similar.. Took the lamp out it ran for ten minutes then blew a fuse.. :drool: ive also got to my shoot before and had a rifle and ammo but no mags :good::drool:

Ha Ha, I did that once and never since, I had to load single shots all night in a semi auto with bunnies everywhere, but it did sharpen my aim 100%, SICK OR WHAT :drool::drool:

:drool: D2D