2-3 hour's at doo's

v-max

Hello all went out this afternoon & set up some of my sillysox & a hypa-flap on a bouncer.Got set up by back off 2pm & a few came to the wild bird seed mix on this farm so here a pic of set up.

Picture804.jpg

The hide which i bought before a PW member.

Picture805.jpg

The afternoon was 10mph wind or so quite hazie but brightish & warm & the doo's fanished after set up.While sitting with my lab bitch i seen a tick or 2 on her these little bliter's are every where now & a pain.

Picture810.jpg

The action got quite good at 4.15 & i had 3 in the bag by now & missed 1 twice i finished at 4.40 with 7 in the bag & would prberly have done well as the bird's started comming quite well.I dont normally shoot doo's this time of year as i wait till harvest time but had fun & the doo's are still feeding well here late 9pm etc.

Picture812.jpg

are you allowed 2 shoot over wild bird mix?? isnt the whole point that its for wild birds like pigeons and isnt that why the farmer is getting the subsidy for planting it??? i would be carefull you arent jepordising that

i may be wrong, ive done it b4 and ill do it again.

james