Discovery 2 TD5

MrDaveO84

Hi all,

Selling my disco 2 as I don't really have a need for it anymore and an estate car would suit me better and be more comfortable on long drives. I'll try and list everything I can below but if you have any more questions drop me a line. Can email pics as I can never work out how to upload them on here.

2003 TD5 (facelift model) Zambezi silver

93000 miles

Custom remap from mike at dynachip pulls great in every gear and gets 33mpg

Egr has been removed and blanked

Cruise control

2" lift kit and uprated springs and shocks all round

Uprated brakes

All terrain tyres

Shuttle valve has been replaced on the abs so no 3 amigos

New rear prop shaft

Chassis is clean and has been sealed

Originally a 7 seater but I have removed the rear seats and all the trims and replaced with the genuine storage boxes and trims from the 5 seater so plenty of storage for shooting gear

It's 14 years old and been used as a weekend shooting truck so it's not showroom condition but is better than I've seen as I looked at a lot before I got this one. I'm after £3500 ovno

Any questions drop me a line

What does that mean?

A common fault on discoverys is that the abs and traction control fails due to a fault in the design that lets crud into the circuitry inside the abs module. It brings up 3 lights on the dash hence it's called the 3 amigos. If you google it you will get loads of hits.

The fix is to modify a new shuttle valve to stop it happening. I had mine done at grawalls in Theydon Bois so it won't ever fail again

I had the chance to see this Disco today whilst dog training and someone is going to get a cracking shoot truck. I only wish I had the money to buy it!!!!

Thanks nick appreciate it mate. And thanks for the tips with the dog!