Two Heads!

NatureBoy

Picked up an old red and roe buck head recently. They are clean well weathered the antlers are green but ok. So i want to clean them up and preserve them to use for photography,teaching aids and exhibits. Red head is quite delicate, broken and has old warblers nest in the brain cavity. Bone porous, discoloured and has bit of green algal growth on. Was wondering how to clean, whiten repair and preserve them without soaking or boiling them as think they may fall apart and distort on drying?? Plus i want to try and keep the nest in place. I have used bleach to whiten/clean up new skulls i have decayed naturally in the past, but worried that i it may damage/degrade the old bone more? Is there a chemical i can brush on and neutralise after that will do the job?? Was thinking of using white 2 pack wood filler for repairs and firm up weak spots? Maybe use clear wood hardener on porous areas first and super glue for cracks and teeth?? Sealing after with PVA or water/oil based aerosol matt varnish?? Any help and ideas much appreciated.

N.B