Tayside 12G Shell Case Reloader.

Norrie

Hiya, More vintage stuff not being used, might be of some help to someone here tho.

In decent nick, has some surface rust, but will clean easily...I would do it if I was'nt so lazy... :)

I think a couple of parts are missing, the primer ejector def is...not sure what ones tho, but I have put a pic of the instruction leaflet on to let you see...

Might be good for a collector.

£20 posted, incusive of any fees....if using Paypal.

20170721_192658_zpsc5opq1qa.jpg

20170721_192823_zpsjejiw5zb.jpg

20170721_192903_zpsgnykyecy.jpg

20170721_192922_zpswgzxbk69.jpg

Edited by Norrie

The wooden thingamebob looks like it was originally a wine bottle corker if I'm not mistaken

LOL...Well I never....Well done you...I know the very person for that one... Thankyou...I'm going to remove it from the ad...:)

I've got one of these Tayside reloaders from the early 70s in brand new nick and it hasn't got that handle and ramrod. I don't think that they are in the parts list and I don't think that they would fit in the box. Perhaps they are a bit of an add on modification to seat wadding.

I think that the kit was tied up with the shooting times somehow. If I remember, the instructions state that it is possible to turn out a box in an evening. Wow! Still back in those days People only bought a box at a time and when Father went for a walk round he only ever took a handful of cartridges with him and if he shot off more than 4 something was wrong.