Camo net

Axel

Hi Pigeon Watch. I need a bit more camo netting as my son now shoots with me. About 6' x 4' would do. Anyone got a piece they can spare for a few quid (I'm not being mean but I dont want to pay £30 odd for more than I need).

Cheers & good shooting, Clipper.

PS My Greener GP is still for sale at £105, where else can you buy an English gun at that price, come on!!)

Hi Pigeon Watch. I need a bit more camo netting as my son now shoots with me. About 6' x 4' would do. Anyone got a piece they can spare for a few quid (I'm not being mean but I dont want to pay £30 odd for more than I need).

PS My Greener GP is still for sale at £105, where else can you buy an English gun at that price, come on!!)

Im not promising but Leave it with me mate i should be able to grab you some but it will be the old type string with the camo squares on it, all you would need to do is pay the postage

If that helps drop me a PM

Im not promising but Leave it with me mate i should be able to grab you some but it will be the old type string with the camo squares on it, all you would need to do is pay the postage

If that helps drop me a PM

Cheers mate, sounds good, Axel