Need a new net

I was thinking about getting that stealth ghost netting stuff, does anybody have this??

the only thing im abit curious about, is it big enough and roomy enough? and also it it durable? i dont want to catch it on something and have it rip straight away...

I was thinking about getting that stealth ghost netting stuff, does anybody have this??

the only thing im abit curious about, is it big enough and roomy enough? and also it it durable? i dont want to catch it on something and have it rip straight away...

I find it very strong and big enough but i use 2 one tight on the poles and the outside one sagging a bit find this works for me .. :good:

nowadays i use scaff net off building sites. if you really are that keen lay it on thedeck and run spray paint up and down it and stick twigs in it. cant say the pigeons have notcied the difference and because it is so cheap( free) my hides can be big enough to house a family of refugees with space to spare. camo netting for pigeons, in my humble opinion are expensive heavy cak. any blind fabric will do.evn if its bright orange it matters not cause the beggars cant see colour and they can see you/.

JDF

nowadays i use scaff net off building sites. if you really are that keen lay it on thedeck and run spray paint up and down it and stick twigs in it. cant say the pigeons have notcied the difference and because it is so cheap( free) my hides can be big enough to house a family of refugees with space to spare. camo netting for pigeons, in my humble opinion are expensive heavy cak. any blind fabric will do.evn if its bright orange it matters not cause the beggars cant see colour and they can see you/.

JDF

Yes I've heard it said that pigeons only see in monochrome, but when visiting any farmland please think and show some respect to not least the countryside, your quarry, other users and definitely to the immediate landowner.

Using proper camo and specific equipment will show that you are responsible and worthy of a return visit.

CB

Thankyou for that sagacity. Scaff net is green and once with black spray is camo and free. The point was made that paying a fortune for netting is not necessary. Real expensive camo looks dead good to us but a pigeon could not give a monkeys.

I think the landowner would be more happy if you cleared the land of pigeons than in your camo fashion sense. I really do.

Jim