dog wetting the bed?

Hi all, i have just moved house and since last week when the dog moved in she has started wetting the bed,i have also been working part time but started back full time recently, she is fed on soaked dr johns, my inlaws are letting her out at lunchtime but she is still soiling.

she is 19 months old, she has always been a dog who does small pees when walked and never soiled in the house before,any ideas opinions would be gratly recieved?:lol:? :rolleyes::lol:

NCS

I think the first thing that I would try to do is break the cycle before it becomes an ingrown habit. To do this I would make her breakfast dry...no soaking it....or eliminate it and give her a late afternoon feed when I got home and an evening feed.

I would also use the crate so that she is contained while you are at work....once this is solved you can go back to no crate. If space is a factor try placeing a piece of hard board over the top with a nice sheet and you now have a handy table for beside the couch or the corner...holds a lamp, books and beer. Be sure to wash all of her bedding to get any trace of urine out before allowing her to have it back.

One last thought; are you sure that she does not have a bladder infection and that it is not dribbles occuring from this through the night that are wetting her bed?

NTTF

we had a small infection around 3 months ago and all was clear,i was keeping an eye out for a change in her behaviour but she seems ok just now.

i have tried the feed without water so will see how we get on later.

the crate is at my mums so will get that later today and will get that started tonight.

thanks dan, NCS.