PIGEON SHOOTING

MATTBEDS

It has probably escaped your attention whoever you are but this is a forum on the internet, not anybody's home page so looking for a guy here is a complete waste of time.

Technically speaking its your mates problem, not yours, so if your "mate" wants to find out who it is let him do the leg work. Coming to this site and getting everybody's backs up is not going to achieve anything other than if it continues we have the knowledge to find you through your ISP, we make a complaint a Ka pow off you go. So be a dear and leave us alone.

For the record, I and all my friends eat all I shoot, my freezer is full of good wholesome food, totally organic, tasty and full of good nutrition. Next time you go down an aisle of a supermarket let your imagination run wild and when you see the "meat" think of a drug store cos thats what your eating....... chemicals! how else do you thing they get a 3-4lb chicken to that size in about 10 weeks?;)???

AND ITS LEGAL cos you voted for the government who allow it!!!!!!

:thumbs: want to see inside my freezer mr GRAHAMRIDGE FULL OF DEAD THINGS AND I WILL EAT THEM ALL :blink: ;)

well said there Rammer.

even at my young age i skin rabbits when i shoot them so i can eat them. i skin Lambs which have died naturally to adopt them. people like yourself Mr G Ridge, you should be ashamed of yourself, you go back 100years and you proberly would've been eating Rabbits 3times a week and meat every meal time, back then the only vegetarians were people from other Religions that COULD NOT eat meat.

you seem like a total d*** to me.

Aled