One for you NTTF

Tonight at 8.30ish Ben and Jack (the most placid lurcher in the world) went at it hammer and tongs. Usual dog type fight, ripping at each other, barking, wrestling, no broken skin etc.

The rottie and kids exited the room pronto and I went into attack mode with a rolled up copy of the sun aimed at Ben. Both dogs were sent to their respective safe spots and haven't dared to move since.

Now this can happen when they are fed as Jack, in true lurcher style, often leaves half a bowl of scram to finish in his own time and I counter this easilly by feeding him separatly to the others.

Like I said NT no rush and PM is fine if you want to go that route.

Cheers mate :huh:

LB

Tonight at 8.30ish Ben and Jack (the most placid lurcher in the world) went at it hammer and tongs. Usual dog type fight, ripping at each other, barking, wrestling, no broken skin etc.

The rottie and kids exited the room pronto and I went into attack mode with a rolled up copy of the sun aimed at Ben. Both dogs were sent to their respective safe spots and haven't dared to move since.

Now this can happen when they are fed as Jack, in true lurcher style, often leaves half a bowl of scram to finish in his own time and I counter this easilly by feeding him separatly to the others.

Like I said NT no rush and PM is fine if you want to go that route.

Cheers mate :huh:

LB

It must be the week, as I have had 3 fights this week, and not had one for 5 years before :yes:

Leave it with me a bit Mate just taking Trix out.

NTTF

I have just walked all 4 separately, or tried to, Jack is on 3 legs and given some vocals :good:

Looks like another visit to my favourite girl in green :huh:

I wouldn't mind if I was getting something in return but she is resisting my advances so must be default be a rug fan.

She is rather nice although a bit hairy :yes: Nar, forget it, it must be the Axminster effect :lol:

LB