Gun Cabinet Wanted

Jonty

Hi,

I'm looking for a 3 gun cabinet in good nick. I'm based in Skipton, North Yorkshire and would be happy to travel a reasonable distance to collect.

Thanks

There is a 3 gunner for sale on the notice board at Thimbleby clay ground will see if its still for sale tommorow and let you know :huh:

Hi,

I'm looking for a 3 gun cabinet in good nick. I'm based in Skipton, North Yorkshire and would be happy to travel a reasonable distance to collect.

Thanks

There is a 3 gunner for sale on the notice board at Thimbleby clay ground will see if its still for sale tommorow and let you know :huh:

bang goes me commission :yes::good:

Hi,

Thanks

Mike, That's really good of you, thanks for you help.

Jonty sorry its taken so long just been to the ground to get the details for you.

ITS A

3 GUN POLICE APPROVED GUN CABINET

AS NEW CONDITION

COMPLETE WITH 3 SETS OF KEYS

£55 ONO

Thats what the advert says you have PM with contact details.. :blink:

Jonty sorry its taken so long just been to the ground to get the details for you.

ITS A

3 GUN POLICE APPROVED GUN CABINET

AS NEW CONDITION

COMPLETE WITH 3 SETS OF KEYS

£55 ONO

Thats what the advert says you have PM with contact details.. :blink:

Top Man Mike,

Cheers