Sarasqueta, Victor 6EC 12 gauge

Sarasqueta, Victor 6EC

£350

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Milnrow , Lancashire
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, Full Choke, 26" barrels
Fe0ba8ba-d304-49de-8eef-59a9ed97ddae A50aeef6-f00f-4bcc-8948-220647ebdad4 06b44b88-b9d5-40b8-a866-ff2395d05590

Description

A great example of a Sarasqueta Victor

Beautiful fast handling side by side with lovely engraving up on to the barrels.

Comes with tweed case as in pics

14 3/4" LOP 26” barrels double trigger ejector Churchill rib

Victor Sarasqueta was the gunmaker to the King of Spain, that should say something about the quality of these guns. This one was made in 1972 and the action is still like new.
Beautiful condition, apart from one small blemish on the left hand side of the barrels, which looks like a thumb mark. Nothing serious ,it's just the blue come off. I have tried to show this in one of the pictures. Apart from that, it's a stunning gun.

£350 or nearest sensible offer

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Thesauce. Message them here

View the full article

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot believe that this has not sold and now the price has been reduced further.

It's a pity that when a gun is reposted, that it doesn't go to the top of the list. Perhaps that was Thesauce's idea, as it's unlikely to be viewed several pages from the top.

How about posting it again, but as a new post. I'm sure that it would get more views and hopefully a sale.

Good luck with the sale though.

OB

• 2 years later...

prices are way different over here in the US.....I just bought the same gun....12ga 6ec......25 3/4in barrels.....sat a while due to the shorter barrels....and talked them down from their asking price of $1500 to $1200....and you cant get 350 pounds......about $500/$525