Shooting clothing for my lad

Stratts

Hi guys,

My lad has started coming stalking regularly and will be beating with me and I need to get him some clobber but ideally not spending loads on new stuff as he grows out of it so quick!

Anyone got any shooting type trousers, kids tattersall shirt and jumper for sale please?  He has decided he wants to look smart whilst he is out which I think is good for a lad his age!

Will get actual sizes but he's a big 10 1/2 year old in approx 13 year old stuff and growing!!

Cheers,

Stratts

Hi have a pair of ex -military gortex over trousers ,which are in virtually unused condition ,ideal to slip over trousers when the going gets wet ! Guaranteed 100% water proof ,no rips or tears .Suit younger shooter .Send me your email address and I will forward a photograph and sizes .Non smoker .

Gary

16 minutes ago, Arielvb said:

Hi have a pair of ex -military gortex over trousers ,which are in virtually unused condition ,ideal to slip over trousers when the going gets wet ! Guaranteed 100% water proof ,no rips or tears .Suit younger shooter .Send me your email address and I will forward a photograph and sizes .Non smoker .

Gary

PM inbound cheers mate

• 4 weeks later...