What Size Netting

Spaniel

Hi

Have not done any Decoying etc as yet but I want to get ready for when the Framer starts Harvesting the ground we shoot on.

can anyone advise me of what size netting I will need and also how many poles etc to set this up.

Noticed some netting in the Army Shop (Brand new) but I have no idea what size to buy

Cheers in advance

ian

Its also worth keeping an eye out at Boot Fairs etc., for odd lengths.

I have a couple of 6ft x 5 ft lengths, and one that is 10ftx5ft, as well as a 15ftx5ft piece.

You can use the odd lengths for small hides, or to double up, or to make a much bigger hide.

I don't think you can ever have enough cammo net. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Guys

I have purchased a Green Camo Netting 12ftx12ft, for when setting the hide up close to a hedge and a 20ftx5ft Desert Camo netting, for when we set up a hide in the middle of the field....just trying to blend in with all the surroundings we have on the farm where we shoot.

Also got 4 poles from Big W store....

Im just reading up on these decoys now, already got 12 Pigeon Shells and 5 Full Bodies and thinking about getting 10 of the Flocked Full Body Shells....but just reading through the topics to see what you all think about them.

When I have time I might even have ago at building my own Pigeon Magnet as Hawkeye as sent me the plans

Cheers