20ga to 410ga adapters (reducers)

Hi guys, 

haven't been on for a while, and hope this is posted in the right place.

Ive had a few year break from shooting, but recently got back into it as my daughter wanted to be involved as well. 

Shes got a little single barrel 410 bolt action which she loves, but feels its missing the extra barrel as she sees me with my o/u.

Ive got a 20ga over and under in brilliant condition that i dont use much, it fits my daughter really well, but has just got that little bit to much recoil for her, even with a 21g shell in it. 

Just been reading through a few posts and noticed once talking about reducer adapters. Are these reliable to use? are they available from 20ga to 410ga, and wheres the best place to order from, as i reckon this could solve all my problems, without swapping guns anymore.

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks Andy, their website says out of stock but will ring them in the morning. 

Whats peoples experience of using them? It's a non eject gun so hopefully that will eliminate some problems if what I've read, but are they safe I suppose is my main question, as my 10 year old will be using them a lot more than me.