Will Pard NV008 LRF fit on S410F?

Elmore Fudd

HI just thinking about NV and the Pard NV008 LRF seems a good choice and good price. But will it fit on the S410F and allow clearence for the 10 shot mag or intefere with the bolt action? Anyone had this cobmo? See from the picture it's an odd beastie to mount.

Stay safe and well folk

UPDATE, Yes it will fit, see photo, with the "It mounts with picatinny rail so 11mm dovetail rifles need an adapter", photo off of airgunforum dot co dot uk.

pardnv008lrf2edit.jpg

87012D50-071F-4E0F-B8FD-E8D60BF46C3E.jpeg

Edited by Elmore Fudd
ad photo

hello, from what i can remember on my 410 the bolt might just hit the bottom of the unit, many are using a 11mm to waver adapter,  look on the A N T supplies web site, i would be inclined to use that mount the other way around just on the real rail if the is enough length, my photon scope is only fixed on the rear and still get good eye relief

14 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, from what i can remember on my 410 the bolt might just hit the bottom of the unit, many are using a 11mm to waver adapter,  look on the A N T supplies web site, i would be inclined to use that mount the other way around just on the real rail if the is enough length, my photon scope is only fixed on the rear and still get good eye relief

Cheers, so if it does interfere I can always raise it up with adapters then. Result.