hw97k for sale

demondan

weirauch hw97k for sale. 4 months old excelent condition, tuned with an OX Accelorator spring and poly spring guides.

exceptional power and accuracy, many kills :rolleyes: .

fitted with a Nikko Sterling Gold Crown Tactical 3-9x42 scope, with illuminated reticle. Very clear with box as new. Fitted with one piece pro mounts.

Also a logun lamp, brilliant hunting lamp boxed as new.

the hw97 is a carbine model fitted with a moderator from the factory, absolutley cracking scope only rifle for the profesional hunter,.

£525 open to offers. pictures available on request.

good home required for my pride and joy, baby forces sale.

oh and the fact i shot my mate on sunday :blink: :D OUCH!!!

cheers for the advice but its more the fact that my woman is having a baby. plus it wasnt a bee sting on the bum, it was his arm and it went in one side and out the other causing a lot of damage resulting in an op 5 days in hospital and looking at 4 weeks off work so far :rolleyes: :blink:

Are you sure its under the legal 12ft/lbs limit mate? wouldn't want people buying this and then finding out they need an FAC. :rolleyes:

Can you chuck some pictures up on the picture forum, its very easy to upload them. Look forward to seeing them.

Meant to ask, .22 or .177 ..

Edited by Teal

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Pieman

Is it me? Or have people started talking in a foreign language on the site? :thumbs: :*)

I must be getting old - it makes no sense to me at all :lol::lol::lol: :*)