Tikka M695 pictures

Dunkield

Thanks for that buddy. That's a fine looking rifle with the laminate stock fitted. I hate having to choose a gun, I change my mind a dozen or more times and then usually end up back at the start and get the one I was looking at in the first place! I'd be scared to take your gun out in the field, it should be hanging on a wall somewhere looking pretty!

Thanks for that buddy. That's a fine looking rifle with the laminate stock fitted. I hate having to choose a gun, I change my mind a dozen or more times and then usually end up back at the start and get the one I was looking at in the first place! I'd be scared to take your gun out in the field, it should be hanging on a wall somewhere looking pretty!

Are you sure your not a women??? :P:) They do that when buying anything, drag you around the shops only to go back to the first one you went into :lol::good:

Won't go wrong with a Tikka :no::P

I shop like a woman when guns are involved! I drag Rach around all the gun shops in the area, then end up back at the first one to buy what I'm after. I'm back on the standard T3 now. A plain wood and blue gun looks better, and I'm sure they have to get pretty wet before the timber suffers? I'm pretty sure I'll get a Tikka, not many makers do a 6.5x55 now :good:

I did consider a CZ, but I've been told the barrels are not as good as the Tikka. It's a shame, they're available ready screw cut :lol:

here is my cz 550 30-06 i find it to be very acurate especially considering its 18 inch barrel i realy dont know who makes the better barrel i think and difference would be small

I can't see any of your pictures now! The Tikka ones were up yesterday, must be having some problems with the site again maybe? Stuarts are still working, how weird!

I heard the CZ would wear faster than the Tikka, but I don't know how right that is. The guy who told me builds custom ruger autos, so should know his stuff! Both are good guns though I think. The other thing that put me off the CZ is the weird shaped stock, although they're not all like it. I'm going to buy a wood and blue T3 anyway, I need to make my mind up and I'm fairly set one one of these guns now unless I hear of anything major to put me off! I do wish they were available factory screw cut though, most rimfires are now so why not centrefires ???