Du-o-matic 375 12G Ponsness Warren single stage reloader.

Beau

Hi

Would anyone be interested in the above Ponsness Warren 375 12G reloading Press, I have fitted new bushings (imported for the US) to the action, it will come with several powder bushings (MEC & Ponsness), 6 & 8 crimp starter, additional final crimp die, 3 sizing dies of different lengths and loads of primers and full container of powder.

I'm asking £300 ono, currently £524 (Clay&Game) plus all the expensive extras included.  I would consider a trade as I need a Apple Macbook computer but it would need to be fairly new..

Not sure how to add photos, i can email on request..

Regards
David.

Edited by Beau

Photo's merged below...

Looks like a very nice clean 375 press.
For those that may not know, the Ponsness Warren made items are about the best shotshell presses available, quality wise.
The only minor negative with this one, and a very very minor one at that, is this is not the "C" version (as can be seen by the solid knock-out stem to the left of the operating handle)  
The "C" model is mainly of interest to folk running pumps or semis as it adds a better taper crimp to the finished cartridge - the conversion kit to upgrade to "C"/taper crimp spec. is just over $100 new, so no big drama and it takes all of 5 minutes to install

Another good feature of these presses is that the tooling in the upper tool-head, near the camera is one possible set.
Undo a couple of bolts, rotate the tool-head 180-deg., and you can add a 2nd set of tooling, so anyone who also wants to load for a second caliber can do this on the same press

These machines turn out VERY very good cartridges

An ideal machine for anyone wanting to get into shotshell loading as they are very forgiving and the shell-holder/die means the case is fully supported during all stages of the loading process, so no funny shaped ammo that won't chamber

139779819_375B.jpg.6ccf1f8bbf0fe0d3fdfcaef2c3e728bc.jpg

On 27/02/2021 at 15:54, Beau said:

Hi

Would anyone be interested in the above Ponsness Warren 375 12G reloading Press, I have fitted new bushings (imported for the US) to the action, it will come with several powder bushings (MEC & Ponsness), 6 & 8 crimp starter, additional final crimp die, 3 sizing dies of different lengths and loads of primers and full container of powder.

I'm asking ......SOLD.......ono, currently £524 (Clay&Game) plus all the expensive extras included.  I would consider a trade as I need a Apple Macbook computer but it would need to be fairly new..

Not sure how to add photos, i can email on request..

Regards
David.

• 4 weeks later...