Gin Traps

mutner

there is /was a pub in norfolk called the Gin trap...right on the broads.....and inside there were at least a thousand gin traps hanging on beams and the walls...the smallest one was for a mouse...and that i tell you was a really small one and the biggest must have been some sort of trap for a deer or a man........

when it changed owners and became a gastro pub all lardi-da........they all had gone.......

On 05/08/2021 at 17:47, ditchman said:

there is /was a pub in norfolk called the Gin trap...right on the broads.....and inside there were at least a thousand gin traps hanging on beams and the walls...the smallest one was for a mouse...and that i tell you was a really small one and the biggest must have been some sort of trap for a deer or a man........

when it changed owners and became a gastro pub all lardi-da........they all had gone.......

Do you mean the gin trap inn in ringstead.it’s certainly changed a lot since then

2 hours ago, Tibs28 said:

Do you mean the gin trap inn in ringstead.it’s certainly changed a lot since then

yup thats the one.................if i remember one of the local wildfowl clubs used it as there HQ for meetings..........that was back in the 70's