Sight Mark Wraith 4-x32x50

scarecrow243

17 hours ago, scarecrow243 said:

looking to swap my sight mark wraith hd 4-32x50  less than 1 year old with both mounts 2 ir torches original box etc  only been used about 12 times  for an atn x sight 4k pro 

How old is yours I got one here bra d new still in the box 

3 hours ago, scarecrow243 said:

Hi i ordered it on 27th November 2020 from Scott country it arrived January 

This as not been put on the gun as yet so what you looking to swap and money my way do you have photo, s of yours 

Hi i have both the short and long mount for the wraith and a zb lite adjustable mount  i also have 2 extra ir lights  a night master 800 and a brand new solaris srz laser  so no cash my way sorry as the total cost more than a atn x 4k 3x14  if you do not want the extra stuff send me a message what cash you would accept thanks

i have just ordered one          so now for sale  sight mark wraith 4-32x50 in perfect working order  boxed  £450   wraith extended  rifle mount £35    solaris srx ir laser brand new  £120  zb lite fully adjustable mount  £60   night master ir torch with extra battery tube £50

still for sale the wraith is less than 1 year old   the solaris srx ir laser is brand new in its case  the zb lite is used but boxed.  wraith extended mount is new and boxed . the night master 800 ir torch is used it comes with an extra battery tube so you can use two batteries so more power.  reason for sale i bought an atn x 3x14 k pro