Commando's on ITV - did anyone watch it

death from below

As the title asks....did anyone watch.....Have watched a few of these bad lads army type programmes and they really get on my tits. This was totally different. I linked with the fellas being put through it very quickly because they weren't a bunch of criminal whinging tosspot types not fit to wear the uniform. Its a bit strange watching the programme knowing that one of them is already dead and wondering which one it is. If the rest of the series is as goos as the first episode then it should make some good watching. A bit of me dies everytime I read/hear of another one of ours being killed out in club Basra just so that Bush can keep control of the oil barrel prices(and no I am not anti American....just anti british troops being killed).

As the title asks....did anyone watch.....Have watched a few of these bad lads army type programmes and they really get on my tits. This was totally different. I linked with the fellas being put through it very quickly because they weren't a bunch of criminal whinging tosspot types not fit to wear the uniform. Its a bit strange watching the programme knowing that one of them is already dead and wondering which one it is. If the rest of the series is as goos as the first episode then it should make some good watching. A bit of me dies everytime I read/hear of another one of ours being killed out in club Basra just so that Bush can keep control of the oil barrel prices(and no I am not anti American....just anti british troops being killed).

[/quote100% behind you bud, its time we left the yanks to sort their own mistakes out themselves.

our lads are facing 2 lots of fire out there, frendly fire, is this a bloody joke,

the yanks are ok when 30,000 ft in the air, get em on the ground and they are useless.

just a load of trigger happy cowboys.

There is two rules that the British army soldiers get taught in Iraq it is

1: First of all do not go near the yanks as they do not know wat the hell they are doing because most of them are National Guards and the ones who are not are dopes.

2. If anybody jumps in front of ur vehicle do not stop even if it is a little boy/girl as there is most likely sumbody following ur vehicle with a RPG

I hate the yanks their objective was to topple Saddam and make the country as stable as possible then leave. But the bloody Yanks went in all guns blazing now they are suffering the conscequences and not only them our boys as well.

The British are doing what they have said as well they are leaving bits of Iraq to defend for themselves when asked the army goes in and help. We need to send a Muslim army in as well.

And why did the yanks disarm their national army they were no threat when they took saddam out.

I did not watch this commando programme can you tell me if their is a repeat and when is the next episode please.