Swap . 2 bsa airsporters , and relum telly . Pics added.

Hiya guys.

In my quest to get rid of stuff that I've collected,  and that'll never see the light of day again . I'd like to swap a couple of old airguns , and a crossbow.

If possible,  I'd like to swap them for a hw77 , or other springer of similar value( and I'm happy with cash either way). I'd much prefer face to face , as the guns can be viewed and tested , and it keeps everyone happy . I'm in dy4 , not too far from junction 9 m6.

No 1 . Bsa airsporter s.

Serial number says that it's mkII made in 1985 , it comes with a tasco 3-9 ×32 scope. The gun works as it should , but the trigger is very stiff . As can be seen from the pics , the stock has very light patches( I haven't a clue how or why ). It still has most of its original blueing , but has rusty and pitted bits all round  .22. 

No2 . Bsa airsporter. 

Serial number says its mk5/6 , and was made in 1974.

Most of the original blueing is gone , and it has rust and pitting.  The loading tap also has a broken lugg ( but still works ok) .22.

No3.

Relum telly .

I believe that this one is from the late 1970s . It comes with a relum 4 x 15 scope . It has bits of rust and pitting all round , but is really rather nice.

No4.

Hammerli .550 

I haven’t got a clue where it came from , and it has no stock.

No5.

Mk1 barnet wildcat crossbow.

I believe that this was made in the mid 1970s . It has rust on the metal work , and a few dents and dings on the stock , but in all honesty , it looks like it's never been used. It comes with 2 limbs and two new strings.

Tried to add pics , but can't for some reason . If anyone is interested , just pm your mobile number over , and I'll wattsap some pics across.

Edited by mel b3