Attention T8 owners

deadeye ive

Was checking my Zero today and getting ready for the running Deer comp at Bisley this weekend .All of a sudden a hole appears in the muffler and out starts venting some fumes :oops: .On removing the muffler this is what I found.The heat zone either side of the weld as corroded from the inside .

post-1945-1191884194.jpg

Spoke to Jackson Rifles today who said return it so as they can send me a replacement .Can't say fairer than that :blink:

T8 is nearly 2 years old BTW

Was checking my Zero today and getting ready for the running Deer comp at Bisley this weekend .All of a sudden a hole appears in the muffler and out starts venting some fumes :w00t: .On removing the muffler this is what I found.The heat zone either side of the weld as corroded from the inside .

post-1945-1191884194.jpg

Spoke to Jackson Rifles today who said return it so as they can send me a replacement .Can't say fairer than that :blink:

T8 is nearly 2 years old BTW

Nice to hear that Jacksons aren't quibbling about providing a replacement :oops:

I am glad that I went for a Wildcat. Strippable and stainless is the way to go. :w00t:

well spotted Ive :w00t:

i suppose if it had of been left it could of ended up allot worse :oops:

Ps being as your up is there any action over head :lol:

poice helicopter :D

have a good weekend hope you enjoy it :w00t:

john

Not seen the fuzz

Just had some nice long range head shot's with the HMR :blink: .........Took a long time to get there but managed it in the end ......Rifle scope and ammo are singing now at long last :lol: ......Even Trev is shooting head shot's at 100+ YDS now with it :lol:

:w00t: glad to hear it, hope he's fine and well, must get up there one sunday.(when's the next one?) what about the foxing :lol: must be in front now :blink:

Good to hear they will replace it FOC

October 14th.........Yep your well in front .........Got dropped off tonight to find one on my front lawn :w00t::lol: ,The allotment down the road is full of them :oops: