Gun Watch

AYA no 4

£145

12 gauge Shotgun Trade Seller
Used - Average Condition Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Side by Side, Full Choke, 1/2 Choke, 28" barrels
Img_8853_aya_no4_23 Img_8858_aya_no_4_23 Img_8854_aya_no_4_23

Description

I'm selling my AYA no 4 boxlock side by side. This is one of Aguirre y Aranzabal's better boxlocks having superior quality actions featuring locking screws rather than the pins found in Yeomans. It differs from the no 3 in being an ejector.
This gun was made in 1970 and is in better condition than most 52 year olds. The oiled stock is in near perfect condition and has a 14¾ pull finished with a slim recoil pad. The barrels are 28" and in good condition and having the classic full and half choke.
AYA copied this style from the pre-war Holland and Hollands and have seen no reason to change it.
A lot of gun and fun for the money. And won't look out of place on any shoot. Other AYA's available.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

• 5 months later...
On 04/09/2022 at 17:05, Gun Watch said:

AYA no 4

£145

12 gauge Shotgun Trade Seller
Used - Average Condition Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Side by Side, Full Choke, 1/2 Choke, 28" barrels
Img_8853_aya_no4_23 Img_8858_aya_no_4_23 Img_8854_aya_no_4_23

Description

I'm selling my AYA no 4 boxlock side by side. This is one of Aguirre y Aranzabal's better boxlocks having superior quality actions featuring locking screws rather than the pins found in Yeomans. It differs from the no 3 in being an ejector.
This gun was made in 1970 and is in better condition than most 52 year olds. The oiled stock is in near perfect condition and has a 14¾ pull finished with a slim recoil pad. The barrels are 28" and in good condition and having the classic full and half choke.
AYA copied this style from the pre-war Holland and Hollands and have seen no reason to change it.
A lot of gun and fun for the money. And won't look out of place on any shoot. Other AYA's available.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

Do you have anymore pics? Is that rust around the safety?