Hw80 .22 1981

Hw80 in .22 

early 1981 model 

totally standard and has barley been used , came to me by way of payment for a job . 
much prefer gas rams so offering it up for sale . In good condition but has some marks to stock and blemishes on bluing .

located grantham Lincolnshire 

£350 ono 

can take more pictures as required , would rather deal and have rifle viewed f2f buy will post if required .

69674EA7-3B76-4B66-BDDE-9F4BF3A4EB07.jpeg

FE762F9A-27A5-4AE1-8988-5F0A1D39BEA4.jpeg

1981?......Stock is right for that era however the berlin wall didn't come down to 89 and hw were stamped made in germany after it became unified iirc, prior to 1989 I think you'll find hw were stamped with 'made in west germany'

I think it was 1982 when the hw80 was launched.

Edited by weebster

1 hour ago, oneshotkiller said:

I’ll get you the serial number tomorrow according to the online date checker it’s 1981 

Was it this site   https://www.weihrauch-database.eu/thelist        some of the serial numbers on there aren't accurate but its a good place to start.

Apparently the mk1 had 2 arrester holes whereas the mk2 had 3.....might be of some use, but from memory anything airgun wise made west of the berlin wall prior nov 89 had west germany marks....includes original,anschutz fwb iirc.

Still a nice rifle,always liked the mk1 stock over the later mk2 and onwards.

1 hour ago, Blackjack said:

I was shot in the leg (a point blank ND whilst standing in a group talking) by one of these from that era...........at the time I never considered the gun's heritage, only that of the bas***d that fired it! 

😄🤣😄

Edited by weebster