AS NEW .22 XL LIGHTNING TACTICAL SWAP FOR PCP

billsy

Hi all been bitten by the bug again bought the xl tactical in .22 approx 2 months ago and regret not buying PCP so I have the reciepts and all documentation for the remaining warranty.

Looking for a PCP to swap can include a Hawke eclipse 4-12x42 also as new. Anything considered. Not going to post pictures unless you want proof but the rifle is as new and has only fired one tin of pellets.

Thanks

Hi all been bitten by the bug again bought the xl tactical in .22 approx 2 months ago and regret not buying PCP so I have the reciepts and all documentation for the remaining warranty.

Looking for a PCP to swap can include a Hawke eclipse 4-12x42 also as new. Anything considered. Not going to post pictures unless you want proof but the rifle is as new and has only fired one tin of pellets.

Thanks

i will buy for £50 sounds a bit stupid just like your add

Thats a rude reply to the guys request! If you cant say something meaningfull , then say nothing? Another ----Iresponsible reply to a new member who has asked in a logical manner only to be abused by a schoolboy like response,? ? ? HHHHHHmmm, carry on like that and you will be treated like a silly boy,? :good::mad:

Yes £50 quid sounds good.

What does your home town do for an idiot when you'r not there?

To clarify would like to swop but happy to put money to the deal as well

So if you have a PCP that you are not using and fancy an as new good springer drop me a line and we can try and do a deal

If not just write random **** like matey boy

thanks

Yes £50 quid sounds good.

What does your home town do for an idiot when you'r not there?

To clarify would like to swop but happy to put money to the deal as well

So if you have a PCP that you are not using and fancy an as new good springer drop me a line and we can try and do a deal

If not just write random **** like matey boy

thanks

i have an air arms s200 ten shot and it is worth 325 how much is youre gun worth

Thanks

Where abouts are you bud, I have a as new AA200 10 shot PC rifle .22 with mod and 3X9x40 Bushnell scope havent shot it for months, give me a pm, cheers.