True Left Hand Model Browning B525

Speycaster

Hi Folks, 

Just wondering if there were any of these knocking around S/H? Searching on GT and round the local (and not so local) dealers to me in Edinburgh, but these are like hens teeth. 

Trying to avoid going down the buying new route (just because of the extra cost)! But thinking I may have to 😞 

To clarify, I am not just after a 525 with LH cast, but the true LH model, with the top lever opening the "wrong" way :)

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Chris

Premier guns doveridge 

My browning 525 is a true left hand cast gun but the top lever doesent open to the left just traditionally to the right.

Think they are the largest UK stockist of left handed guns & they have them second hand as well 👍 hope this helps 

2 minutes ago, Stephen-H said:

Premier guns doveridge 

My browning 525 is a true left hand cast gun but the top lever doesent open to the left just traditionally to the right.

Think they are the largest UK stockist of left handed guns & they have them second hand as well 👍 hope this helps 

Ta, will give them a ring as well. (Think I actually tried calling them this morning, but they open at 9.30?) 

Honestly will probably just keep with my current 525 if I can't find it though, as I shoot pretty decently with it as is (R/H cast, but with adjustable comb). Only fancied changing to a LH cast/LH opening after trying a Blaser at a demo day, and finding how much more comfortable it was to open the gun. 

Cheers for the pointer! 

Chris