falcon pcp

JDFrain

There's a place in Hemel that does (or at leat used to) do tuning and regulator fitting. When I phoned them up, they were talking about knocking the shot to shot variation in fps down to about 5fps and getting a corresponding increase in shots out of a fill due to the pressure going into each shot being more constant.

For the life of me I can't remember their name, but you might get lucky and find them on Google (or any other well known search engine)

Wookie

There's a place in Hemel that does (or at leat used to) do tuning and regulator fitting. When I phoned them up, they were talking about knocking the shot to shot variation in fps down to about 5fps and getting a corresponding increase in shots out of a fill due to the pressure going into each shot being more constant.

For the life of me I can't remember their name, but you might get lucky and find them on Google (or any other well known search engine)

Wookie

i think you may be on about isp or dave wellham or some were like that, what your talking about is getting it regulated..it costs around £260, im sure fn19 are only 280 new..mate theres a falcon owners club?? now faloncs are near the 5fps variation any way, the verry consistent threw the 1st 30-40 shots..john bowkett designed the valve in the regulator and im sure he does work on them, give me a pm and il give you the number, think he will fit a regulator a bit cheaper than the above ive mentioned.. :good:

To be honest the shot string from MY old FN19 was so good with miniscule variations it didn't NEED a regulator fitted!!!

The FN19 can be tweaked but as standard they SHOULD be aboput 11.6fpe anyway so your friend will possibly be looking at a good slap on the wrist if he tries to (improve what it is as standard) unless he has a FAC!!!!!!!!

No tuning should be carried out without lastly testing the gun over a chrono to make sure it will stay the legal end of the 12fpe rule!

11.6 should be your target with 11.8 as a final (top limit) as anything over this (without FAC) can be asking for trouble. It only takes 1 shot to stray over the 12fpe barrier and you are in a world of hurt.

LG

• 2 weeks later...

I`ve got Falcon pf 18 mp that is slightly hot ( I bought it new & haven`t a clue how to adjust it ) does anyone know where I can get it serviced at a reasonable price & have the power reduced ? I`ve also tried to get an adapter so I can fit a HW moderator but without any success, does anyone know if an adapter is available ?

I`ve got Falcon pf 18 mp that is slightly hot ( I bought it new & haven`t a clue how to adjust it ) does anyone know where I can get it serviced at a reasonable price & have the power reduced ? I`ve also tried to get an adapter so I can fit a HW moderator but without any success, does anyone know if an adapter is available ?

hi mate, i can do that for you but your miles away lol..falcon charge £80 and theres not many air gun smiths..hold on il pm you :good:

• 2 weeks later...