Air Arms S410 or BSA Super10

Aled_cky

in a few months i am going to aquire a new air rifle and its going to be a pcp.

i have fired only a AA S410 and a BSA Super10 and these guns seem to be very good.

which one is best do you think? the Super10 has 230shots/fill and the S410 100shots/fill.. the Super10 the S410 costs £420 and the Super10 costs £430

these prices are Gun Only prices from a magazine.

which 1 shall i get?

what are your views on these guns and which 1 should i get?

Aled

I've had both. The 410 is the better gun. The S10 is one of the heaviest guns about and the regulator is not the most reliable. I know a few folk who've had a s10 and moved to a 410. Possibly the only bad point on the 410 is the blueing isn't the deepest and needs a regular wipe with an oily rag to stay looking good.

• 2 weeks later...

:yp: hiya matey, i have owned an aas410k for about 7 months now having owned an aas200 for so long,it is one of the best hunting rifles i have owned in a very long time, matched with the aa field pellets you will have the ultimate hunting combo. far more superior in ,i think every way to the bsa super ten. 99.9% of the rabbits i have aimed for never got up again..powerful..consistent...better looking.. take a look @ my photo in the photo section of this forum......

all the best on your decision....ray :)

p.s reply : to your question you asked on the photo section....yep the thumbhole stock on the rifle makes 100% difference on how you shoot....