Was a warm one

Anthony 666

Teatime session today did want to shoot overlooking the cattle troughs but the lad's where busy back and forth bringing over silage so l got setup in the small sheep field next to the grain store there's a small trough in here but where l had to setup the weeds blocked my view they must of grown 4ft in a week wasn't like this last time here do my best try flattening them without getting nettled to death well I'm here now make the most of it it's a lovely day a bit to nice t-shirt weather well first birds down to the trough and it's hard to get a clear shot at them they grab a titbit and up onto the roof one is looking down at something and stays still just a bit to long nice headshot drops it to the floor 20230529_160210(1).jpg.4f99b0f0bc0b180928db88f3bfd7d173.jpg

When I go over to retrieve it l can see what it was looking at there's a hole in the shed and grain is spilling out a quick call to the farmer tell him the news he knows about it saying he plugged it from the inside well somethings pulled it out lol

20230529_190043(1).jpg.e07dc93325e27ae441cf29611a6d59fa.jpg

Until thats fixed it'll attract all sorts of vermin well back to the hide set the bird up as a decoy see if it makes any difference 

20230527_065241.jpg.5c60aebd2b86d9cc75d20e761261a514.jpg

Works to a certain degree birds don't commit but land in trees making a right song and dance drop 5 birds that do the same thing don't even try picking them up weeds and nettles are just to thick another two from the roof and I've had enough time for a couple of cold ones 

20230529_185657.jpg.e65b3bd6984db18ecafecd039d0a9c09.jpg