Sending pups abroad

Bigbob

The wife and i went to see a mates litter of jack russells today and one is going to Sweden , There only weeks old but he's pulling his hair out trying to find a proper box and organise all jags including rabise and he will need to run it till its 20 weeks old now before exporting it , Turns out the easiest way to export it is the new owner flights over picks it up and flights home the cheapest too apparently 

I love Terriers and kept them since I was 15 years old, and had to have my last dog  put down due to old age 14 years old.

He was strong fit dog when younger , but last go off was skin and bones even though he was eating well.

I always kept Parson Russell Terriers and over the years I would go down to Eddie Chapman of Vines Close Farm, in Wimborne Dorset.

Eddie was a character and exported his terrier’s all over the world and I remember buying a pup from him and paying £350, which was a lot of money then.

On collecting the pup he said he could have sold the pup many times over for more money, which I didn’t doubt as he had a waiting list, and many clients in America wanting his dogs.

I was looking at a litter of terrier pups last year advertised, and couldn’t believe the price the seller was asking.

Terriers are cracking little dogs in the right hands, and I can honestly say I never had any problems with them and could take them anywhere.

8 minutes ago, Shambam1962 said:

I love Terriers and kept them since I was 15 years old, and had to have my last dog  put down due to old age 14 years old.

He was strong fit dog when younger , but last go off was skin and bones even though he was eating well.

I always kept Parson Russell Terriers and over the years I would go down to Eddie Chapman of Vines Close Farm, in Wimborne Dorset.

Eddie was a character and exported his terrier’s all over the world and I remember buying a pup from him and paying £350, which was a lot of money then.

On collecting the pup he said he could have sold the pup many times over for more money, which I didn’t doubt as he had a waiting list, and many clients in America wanting his dogs.

I was looking at a litter of terrier pups last year advertised, and couldn’t believe the price the seller was asking.

Terriers are cracking little dogs in the right hands, and I can honestly say I never had any problems with them and could take them anywhere.

I had jack russells for 30 years i worked them and the wife liked to show them , but my shooting changed i got a lab then two spaniels still got a soft spot for jack russells  , my mate said you want a pup take one , A nice offer when i found out a guys selling them at £1000 a pup 

10 hours ago, Shambam1962 said:

I cant remember exactly when late 70s i think we took the terriers to Towchesher for the Jack Russell club of great britain national show And met Eddie and a few other big names in the Jr world at the time 

I took a few people down to his kennels to buy pups over the years and found him a great guy.

I only ever bred 1 litter of pups back in 2009 out of my old dog and bitch, and she had a litter of 7 pups, and I decided to keep a bitch pup back.

The pups were mainly white bodied with the odd facial markings.

My sister still owns the last dog pup from the litter, but sadly he’s not very well and still hanging on as I write this.

He just keels over, and only yesterday, she thought he was goner, but this morning was fine and eating his food.

IMG_3458.jpeg

IMG_3459.jpeg