Manufrance Falcor 30" Sporting

Selling My 30" Manufrance Falcor, it is the fixed rib and standard stock height model rather than the less desirable adjustable rib with Monte Carlo stock, has a beautiful walnut stock with fantastic contrasting grain.

The gun has just had a re-blue of the action along with a service in December 2022 and a stock re-finish, gun has not been shot since the service as the stock has been in for the re-finish and me not having the time to get out. Chokes are Improved Cylinder and 1/4 with 2 3/4" Chambers, a different alternative to a Beretta or Browning that is rarely seen, the gun has a sliding top latch lock up, similar to Krieghoff with a subtle boarder engraving, some pictures are of the stock during re-finish, the action after being returned from service/re-blue and the gun in full prior to the work carried out, LOP is approximately 14 3/4" and a Beaver tail forend.

Has a wide Rib with mid rib and white front bead, has been a fantastic gun and served me well on pigeons, game days and clay, is a wonderful all round gun I just don't have the time any more.

Price is £1700, comes cased send me a message for any more pictures, Can RFD Transfer if needed.

20230708_203353.jpg

IMG-20230614-WA0019.jpg

20230208_100827.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...