Travel Agents

steve_b_wales

I've been looking at doing a short trip to Krakow next year, taking in Auschwitz, and/or a shooting range/ salt mine tour. I've been innundated with adverts etc on Facebook regarding this. One in particular, who appears to be okay is Tour Help UK. They've been in touch a few times with offers. Has anyone use this company before?

11 minutes ago, Ian willetts said:

Hi Steve we traveled to krakow earlier this year we went with jet 2 we did everything but the shooting range which Iam sure they could help you with that one I hope this helps 

Thanks. There are a few agents out there (all contacting me via Facebook) who are offering the same deal. The one I'm looking at is 3 days there with the Auschwitz tour included. Any other tour is extra but can be arranged through them including transfer from and to the hotel. Looking at what's offered at the shooting range, quite a few of the calibres I've already owned/fired so I think it's a lot of money, which I think would be better spent on the salt mine tour.

Edited by steve_b_wales

Hi Steve we booked with jet 2 for flights and hotel type in city break krakow and you should be able to get sorted jump in taxi for transfer to hotel and we booked trips with the hotel we did the camps and the salt mine in one day .we walked up to the castle spent nearly a day around the castle and we didn’t make it to the cathedral which is in  the castle grounds there is plenty to see mo mo steak house  soux is another nice restaurant but there’s loads around the square to choose from. Side note Steve I have been gathering hoof clippings for you I have a small bag full if you pm your address I will send them to you